Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Muffin Man

This is a rare one for two reasons. First, it was a suggestion from a friend. Not this picture exactly, but the idea in general. It was also the only one I conferred with others with before it was finished. I usually work completely independent.

Second, this one (possibly) have a colored version going up soon. Normally I either doodle it on the computer, or sketch it out and leave it in black and white. This one I scanned in and am going to try adding some color to it. If it turns out fine, I may do it with other ones as well.

I might be putting up a different version of this at some time. It doesn't feel quite finished. But I wanted to get it up tonight.

Yes, it is a muffin cooking up a batch of people. And it is a little girl muffin and a baby muffin in the corner. And the little man is trying to climb out of the muffin tray. I really don't have a clue on this one.

This is (IMHO) one of my better sketches. I really like how it turned out, though it took a while to figure out the best way to put it on the paper. This was also drawn on regular printer paper, not the sketch paper I usually use. If I make an updated version, I'll be sure to upload it.

Now then, on to the digital version.

No comments:

Post a Comment