Sunday, March 29, 2009

I <3 Companion Cube

Found some cool stuff for Portal, thought I'd share some of it.

From FanFiction.net, by encoder,
Once upon a level dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Once upon a level dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious puzzle of forgotten lore,
While I starved, nearly collapsing, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my level door.
'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, tapping at my level door -
Only this, and nothing more.'


Coster 3
From Limerick DB:

There once was a buggy AI
Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.

Real Life Portal Gun

This one has got to be the coolest thing of them all. Not only did he create a real looking portal gun, he built it at his girlfriend's request. That's right. He has a girlfriend who enjoys video games to the point where she cosplays, and wanted to dress up as Chel from Portal. Lucky dude.










Well, that's my geekiness for today. Or maybe not. Never can tell with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment