Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Angry Robot

Ok, this was what I originally created the blog for, so I'm try doing it this time.
When I get bored, I sketch, doodle, and draw. On my notes, homework, Paint, GIMP, notebooks, whatever. A while ago, I uploaded a bunch of my favorites onto Flickr. You can see there here if you wanted too. But that would be cheating. So don't do it.

My plan is to put one up here every day or so, and put a little description of it so you, the willing and lovely reader, can see just how out of my mind get a feel for my artistic abilities.

So with out further ado, I present my first lovely image, doodled while waiting for Xbuntu to install on my laptop, Angry Robot.

This is a robot who is quite angry. He has dropped his burger, and the puffin flying overhead is pooping on it. Pretty simple. The explosion of color behind him represents the fact that all the white space back there looked boring.


So there you have it. The unveiling of my first (which is actually the last created) masterpiece.

Stand behind the velvet ropes. No flash photography. Please do not touch. Thank you for coming. See you soon.

-MW

No comments:

Post a Comment