Monday, May 11, 2009

Sheesh, I need to update

Well, I've graduated now, so I should be able to update more often. BTW, woo graduation! Looking forward to college now; starting at Concordia Univ. in August.

So then, what's been going on recently. I've been nuked (CyberNations :) ), hardly anyone came to my graduation party (mostly due to the large number of parties already going on- oh well, more food for me), went to a few parties, ogled a friends new MacBook Pro, looking forward to getting my own laptop before long. That's about it.
Oh yea, finally beat BioShock. Got the "good" ending. Got Fallout 1 and 2, and Tactics (GREAT fun, by the way. They've been put out as a trilogy pack for $20!). And just got Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Look forward to reading it, will do some sort of review on it afterwords.

That is all. Peace out.

MW

No comments:

Post a Comment