Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Presenting- Rocket Turtle

Well, I haven't gotten the pics and vids for the trebuchet yet, so I guess I'll go back to what I was doing. That is, its time to continue our tour though my mind via my pictures.

Up next is a picture telling the story of a turtle that is sick and tired of going slow. He wants to go fast. Blazing fast. Really super duper blazing fast. Like that fast that you know you should slow down, but want to keep going faster. Like that fast. But even faster. So, how did he solve this dilemma? Like any well educated reptile would: by strapping a rocket to his back.

So, with out further ado, I present Rocket Turtle.

OK, so on further review, it's more of a jet than a rocket. But he's a turtle, how is he supposed to know the difference? I mean, its not like he went to college or anything. He couldn't exactly fill out the applications considering he hasn't got any thumbs! But know, you all expect him to have a rocket, and he's got a jet instead, and that just isn't good enough for you. Well, at least he's trying. Can't you at least give him that? I mean, come one! Have you ever strapped a jet to your back? I didn't think so.

That's it for now. We're getting close to the end here, so I probably need to try and come up with some new stuff. Adios.




No comments:

Post a Comment