Sunday, April 12, 2009

I H8 Bees

Ok, my grandparents are in town so I may not be able to get on every day. So I'll give y'all a new picture tonight.

This is my favorite picture. I may have said that about one of my others already, but this one tops that. This picture is so awesome, it has two names. FireMan and I Hate Bees. Frankly, I hate all insects, since an incident when I was three where some carpenter ants decided that my bed made a nice apartment.

So, here it is, I Hate Bees:
In this picture, we see the aftermath of an innocent young man coming across some evil, murderous bees. They have lit him on fire, and are chasing him around with an axe. They are furry little manifestations of pure evil. And buzziness. Can't trust 'em. Flying around in stripes, stealing pollen, selling tooth-rotting honey to innocent young children. Dying when they sting you. Its a conspiracy I tell you! They'll turn you into one of them! That's just what we need, a bunch of Zombees (get it?). Ok, so puns aren't funny. But still, you probably get my point. I don't like bees. I mean, look what they did to this guy! And no, I don't know how they lit him on fire, or where they found the axe, or how they're chasing him with it. Its because they're evil.


Bees are evil.

1 comment:

  1. awww poor guy.... BEES ARE DEMENTED!! I got stung on my finger at one point, and it hurt sooo bad! EVIL LITTLE CREATURES. >=[

    and I like "I hate Bees" better. >< it's awful for an innocent guy to be a FireMan. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete